New Service Request

Welcome to the Rural Water District 5, Cowley County Community.  You can print out the new Benefit Unit Membership Application and Agreement to apply for water service, or contact the office for more information.  When you return your application to the office, please also provide proof of ownership (Deed, etc) for the land where the water meter would be located. 

Water service is not available in all locations. 

Relevant Documents